This process can be used to compare candidates to employees, compare employees to each other, compare team members, compare managers to employees, or compare any other combination of people.
Note: If you wish to compare a candidate to an existing employee, you can do this by following the instructions below, however, if you are doing so for the purpose of understanding whether they will perform well in the job, see What is a job profile and why do I need one?
- Click the Comparisons tab
- Click Add New
- Enter a title in the Comparison Title field
- Click Submit
- Click Add
- Click the Word Surveys of all candidates or employees from the list so that they turn green
- Click “# assignments selected. Click here to finish.”
- Note: # will be determined by how many Word Surveys have been selected
- Click Generate Comparison Report
- Select the Sections that you would like to view
- Select None form the Job Survey or Composite dropdown list
- Click either Open in New Tab, Download or Email to retrieve the report