There are number of reporting options and the reports available will depend on the assessment type. The following is a list of the reports available for each assessment type:
Job Survey reports available:
- Job Survey Report - Describes the ideal personality for a job, in other terms, the job profile.
Word Survey reports available:
Note: To compare a candidate or employee to a job profile, you will need to generate the Assessment of Job Fit section of the Word Survey Report, or the Job Fit Interview Guide.
- Word Survey Report - Describes the personality of a candidate or employee.
- Executive Summary Report - Provides a high-level overview of the Word Survey Report.
- Feedback Report - Designed to be sent to candidates to provide positive feedback on their Word Survey.
- Job Fit Interview Guide - Compares a candidate or employee to a job profile and provides interview questions to probe deeper. This content is also available in the Assessment of Job Fit section of the Word Survey Report, however, the Job Fit Interview Guide includes additional features such as an interview checklist, rating scales and notes sections.
- Self-Development Report - Designed to be provided to employees to assist them in creating personalized development plans.
Mental Agility Test reports available:
- Mental Agility Test Report - Includes the results of the Mental Agility Test.
Self-Development Survey reports available:
- Self-Development Report – described above
- Word Survey Report – described above
- Executive Summary Report – described above
- Feedback Report – described above
- Job Fit Interview Guide – described above