To assist with communication of the process, you may choose to utilize the following email templates:
Prior to sending the 360 Leadership Review to all participants, it is recommended to ensure that the main participant has completed a Word Survey. If they have not already done so, you can send them one via the following instructions:
- Click Basic from the main screen
- Select the Word Survey from the Assessment dropdown list
- Enter the Email of the candidate
- Enter the First Name of the main participant
- Enter the Last Name of the main participant
- Select the Report Gender of the main participant
- Select the Language of the assessment
- Note: Additional languages can be enabled on your account by contacting us
- Enter the expiration period in days
- Enter a Label (optional)
- Note: The main participant will not see the label, it is solely for organizational purposes within the McQuaig platform.
- Select the appropriate Group if applicable
- Click Submit
If you would like to send multiple Word Surveys at 1 time, see How do I send assessments to multiple people?
It is possible to complete a 360 Leadership Review if the main participant has not completed a Word Survey, however, key insights surrounding the “why” behind the feedback will be missing from the report.
Send a 360 Leadership Review:
- Click the 360 tab
- Click Add New
- Enter the Email, First Name, Last Name and select the Language for the Main Participant and each Manager, Peer and Direct Report
- Note: Click the “+” icon beside each category to add additional raters. In addition to the Main Participant, 2 of the 3 categories must contain at least one rater.
- Enter the Email, First Name and Last Name for all Final Report Receivers
- Note: This is typically the individual conducting the debrief, not the Main Participant. Click the “+” icon beside this category to add additional Final Report Receivers.
- Click Next
- Select the appropriate Relevant Competencies
- Note: You can select a minimum of 3, up to all 8
- Click Submit