This article covers how to generate a Self-Development Report. For more information on what the Self-Development Report is and how you would use it, see How do I use McQuaig for employee development?
- Click the Assessments tab
- Click Browse
- Click into the appropriate assessment
- Note: This can be a Word Survey or Self-Development Survey. The Filter By options can be used to locate the survey.
- Click Generate Report
- Select the Self-Development Report
- Select the appropriate options
- Click Open in New Tab, Download or Email to retrieve the report
- Note: If Email is clicked, enter the Email Recipients(s) and click Submit