If you already have a job profile created and want to delete it, the way to do so will depend on which method was used to create it. For more information on the methods of creating a job profile, see How do I create a job profile?
Delete a job profile developed using the individual method:
- Click the Assessments tab
- Click Browse
- Click into the appropriate Job Survey
- Click Archive or Delete
- Note: Archived job profiles can be restored by a McQuaig representative while deleted job profiles cannot be restored.
Delete a job profile developed using the stakeholder or top performer method:
- Click the Comparisons tab
- Click into the appropriate Group (if applicable)
- Click into the appropriate comparison
- Click Archive